zaterdag 28 maart 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps - Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's Poppy Sprite

Good morning everyone,
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
Here the weather is wet and grey, so a perfect day to spend crafting

I've been workin on my sprite mini album and am ready to show you my next 2 pages using


MATERIALS:
Blanc mini album (diy), green cardstock, design papers, distress markers/inks, glitter glue, foam tape, distress ink pads, distress tool


I've coloured this Poppy Sprite with distress inks and added some glitters here and there


On the other side of the page I've used a rose glitter sticker, stuck it onto cardstock and cut it out.
Placed it with some foam tape to make it pop out more


We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

1 opmerking:

  1. Just gorgeous. Loving the red and green colours and adorable flower girl.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen