zondag 22 november 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps closing


Good morning,
Unfortunately this will be my last post as Sweet Pea Stamps dt member.
The shop will close on november 25th and boy am I goin to miss this fabulous design team and
amazing boss lady Lynette

For my finishing project I have used the image Mistletoe Kiss by Teresa Sherman.
She is gorgeous and such a delight to colour.
Coloured with distress stains and Albrecht Durer watercolor pencils


Thank you for dropping by
Huggsss, Angelique



***
CHALLENGES

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Sorry to see Sweet Pea Stamps closing down, but I think it's really nice of you ladies to have a special blog hop for the occassion. Love the project you made! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. prachtige kaart en het is ook zo jammer dat ze moet sluiten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. very beautiful cards
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW! Love your color choices and such a beautiful card!!!!!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Please, what size is your card; and what size is the digi image? I am trying to teach myself how to print out digis for the effect I want.
    Your card is stunning.
    I hope you will help me.
    Tina
    tina@tinarathbone.com
    thanks in advance!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen