donderdag 2 februari 2017

Oddball Art Facebook Challenge & Technique a Week - Week 1

Hi Everyone,

It's the first of the month again, that means were launchin a new FB Challenge
Theme: Anything Goes with an Oddball Art Stamp.

We're also launchin our Technique a Week.
Every week, we will have a technique tutorial for you.
Starting March, if you're choosen by random org as our winner and you've created a project using 1 of the techniques from previous month you get to pick an extra digi stamp!
So that means, 4 instead of 3 Oddball Art Digi Stamps.

For this weeks technique:
Background with  Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst

I've taken a piece of 14.8x10.5cm aquarel paper and taped it down to my craft mat.

Sprayed it with some water and took Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst Chartreuse.
 Carefully squeezed the bottle a few times, spreading the powder on the watered card.
Once I felt I had enough powder on there, I sprayed it again with bit a bit of water.
To give it a bit more vibrant look, I've added a bit of the Lime Green 
and sprayed with a bit of water again.

I had a couple more aquarel cards ready and because the taped card was wet enough, I could pick up some of the colour with my second and third card.
Took my heatgun to dry them.



I've coloured Img #363 Hudson with distress ink refillers.
Cut the image down to 12.8 x 6.8 cm
Cut the colour burst background card down to 13.5 x 9.6cm and place these two pieces onto a 14.8 x 10.5 bit of cardstock.
On the back of this, Ive added a piece of lined paper with a very short discription of the technique used.

I've placed this inside 1 of the pockets of the photosheets in my storybook.
Because I picked up some of that wet colored water with my second and third card, I had those as spares, so I've placed them in the next pocket, keepin them safe for another project.
(along with some receipts from that weeks shopping)


I hope you enjoyed this technique.
Next week, we will have a new technique, hosted by Tina, so do not miss out and join
us again next week.

Huggsss,
Angelique






1 opmerking: